The Australian Regional Development Conference 2017 will be held in Coffs Harbour and is just weeks away.
The conference, from 11 to 12 September at Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort, will bring together over 50 featured and expert presenters across a broad range of topics relating to regional Australia, including:
- Engagement and innovation
- Natural resource management including water management
- Planning and building with focus on small inland town, regional cities and coastal developments
- Food and agriculture
- Tourism and events
- Renewable energy and energy supply
- Economic development of major regional industries including agriculture and mining
- Community service delivery with a focus on health, housing access, aged care and medical services
- Employment – job creation, skilled migration and unemployment
- Education and training – regional universities and vocational training
- Government – policy, funding and evaluation
- Infrastructure and transport – road freight, rail, shipping and ports, regional airports/airlines
- Digital – broadband technology
- Banking and Finance
This Conference is designed for individuals and representatives from organisations with an academic, business or professional interest in regional development.
Information about speakers and workshops, conference program and registration are available from the Australian Regional Development Conference website.