Enova Community Energy is set to become Australia’s first community energy retailer after having reached its minimum capital raise milestone. Final figures are yet to be released however the start-up had reached this milestone with $3.238 million raised by 15 December, 2 days before the share offer closed.
Enova also reached another important goal of having majority ownership by the Northern Rivers community members, with nearly 75% of the total of 857 applicants coming from the local community. In recognition of Enova’s importance on a national scale, the remaining 25% of share applicants have come from every state and territory in Australia.
For information about the share offer and other Enova news visit the Enova Community Energy website.