The Harvest Festival’s annual gastronomical feast of Northern Rivers local foods, showcasing our regions food producers, will be held from Thursday 3 to Sunday 6 May 2018.
Now in its third year, the festival continues to grow with highlights including:
- An exclusive launch party at Cape Byron Distillery
- Graze the valley & discover the fabulous world of artisanal cheese, micro herbs & a delicious farmhouse lunch on our food lovers tour of the Tweed Valley
- Relax with cocktails amongst the sugar cane at Husk Distillers in Tumbulgum
- Discover why our local macadamia, coffee & honey are so special in our “Backroads of Byron” tour
- Enjoy a festive Harvest Festival seasonal feast at Fins at Plantation House – which is the brand new collaboration between Steven and Morgan Snow of Fins Seafood Restaurant and Tropical Fruit World.
- Join in the fun at our exclusive Harvest Lunch at Three Blue Ducks, The Farm
- Take a country drive, incorporate some of our NRF Harvest Food Trail farm visits, keep a look out for roadside stalls and enjoy the fresh produce bounty that surrounds us from Tweed to Grafton.
Earlybird ticket are on sale until 3 April 2018. Information and booking can be found on the Harvest Festival website and the Northern Rivers Food Facebook page.