The 2021 Australian Infrastructure Plan was released Friday 3 September 2021 by Infrastructure Australia.
RDA Committees were one of the stakeholders who provided sector specific targeted expert advice to identify reform opportunities and recommendations.
Key themes of the 2021 Australian Infrastructure Plan
- Change and uncertainty – Rethinking Australia’s infrastructure to deal with the current environment of change, uncertainty and risk
- Moment in digitalisation – Harnessing technology and innovation in infrastructure to drive new industries
- Unlocking the potential of every place – Embracing the unique challenges and opportunities afforded by Australia’s diverse geography
- Minimum service levels – Responding to the vastness of Australia while supporting quality of life for all Australians
- Delivering public value – Ensuring our infrastructure industry is delivering value for money
- Customer empowerment through data – Using data to change the way infrastructure is delivered in Australia