Digi-advantage program extended!
With additional funding from NSW Trade and Investment, RDA-NR is able to offer more subsidised placements to help small businesses get a leg-up in the digital economy. More...
Regional Social Profile
On Friday 24 May, NOROC President Cr Jenny Dowell launched the Northern Rivers Social Profile - a collection of current data for the region about health, wealth, education and employment, transport and well-being, as part of the Regional Social Plan project. the profile will be of use to those who are advocating for more funds or resources on social issues and provide a baseline for future social projects
Read more and download the profile HERE
Bioenergy Scoping Study
(Published 6 May 2013) This study was commissioned by Sustain Northern Rivers from the Institute of Sustainable Futures (UTS) and managed by RDA-NR. Click here to read more and download the full report.
May 2013: Our digital consultants are now in training... but we are seeking more businesses who want to improve their online capacity and receive a $250 rebate from RDA ... check it out here
Northern Rivers Regional Plan 2011-2020
Regional Development Australia -
Who we are
- More subsidies for SMEs to improve online capacity
- Copyright and the Digital Economy
- Regulations for the Carbon Farming Initiative - Invitation to Comment
- Equal Recognition for People with Disabilities - Invitation to Comment on TOR
- Native Title Inquiry - Invitation to Comment on TOR
- Growing Your Business- Self Diagnosis to Improve Profit and Sales
- NOROC President launches Regional Social Profile
- Digital Business Kits - Invitation to Comment
- High Speed Rail - Invitation to Comment
- NSW Landcare Awards